white

white

9.13.2012

back in business boys

So I finally got settled into my new place. Well settled enough to take some photos. I'm still learning how to use the tripod but it's getting easier. Practice makes perfect, like with anything you do. So far I'm liking the city. I still have a ton of exploring to do and people to meet. So stay tuned for a new beginning of many more outfits! {my favorite kind of posts}    What are your favorite types of posts?

hat: aritzia
top: forever 21
skirt: mom's closet
necklace: re-crafted
shoes: old navy

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful skirt! Glad you got settled into your new place, that can be such a stressfull event

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love outfit posts :) And vacation picture posts! And just any post with fun, colorful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog:). I love seeing your outfits, you're so creative! Love that skirt!

    Alexis

    swaney e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty skirt, great colour. I like outfit photos because they always give me ideas on how to style things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like you. I use my tripod as well in taking photos. I too like outfit posts and get to see other people's style. :)

    ReplyDelete