white

white

8.29.2012

t-shirt dress


Here's a little instagram outfit post. I'm sorry you're probably going to see a lot of instagram photos now because it's so fun and easy! This is what I wore when we went shopping down Whyte Ave, it's the street where all the cool cats are. Kind of reminds me of a combination of Osbourne Village and Corydon in Winnipeg...a lot of boutiques, shops, and good eats. I live near this area so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm wearing a few of my new items from when we went shopping at the outlet stores and West Edmonton mall. I didn't realize how not so flattering this dress is, I should have added a belt. ha. And I've been looking for a neck iphone case and I found one at h&m for a decent price. I also picked up a beige one too...might as well :)

ps. These new loafers cut the back of my ankles. Do you have any remedies? If so, please share!
hat: aritzia
iphone case: h&m
dress: h&m
necklace: re-crafted
loafers: the gap

12 comments:

  1. I think the dress looks good on you! So glad you're wearing your new stuff right away! x

    www.lovelyunnecessities.blogspot.com
    www.winnipegvinyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just put a band-aid where the shoe rubs me. But I've also heard that cutting a slit in a piece of potato and sliding it onto the back of the shoe helps (have not tried this, but supposedly the starch softens the shoe material). I've also heard of people rubbing a bar of soap along the inside where the shoe rubs you wrong.
    I kind of like the dress unbelted - it looks very easy and summery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you moved to Edmonton! I live very close to Edmonton and go to school there! Who knows, we might bump into each other one day!
    <3 Carrie

    ps - I always wear bandaids on the back of my heels when I'm breaking in a new set of shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your simplicity dear.. Thank you for following me back.. Stay in touch..♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit, I love those shoes and the summery hat! Really cute! Nice blog by the way! :)

    X
    Hannah
    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the dress looks really flattering! You could definitely wear a belt for a different look, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how simple this outfit is and it's super cute too! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an amazing t-shirt dress. I love the loafers with it. I think instagram posts are the bomb! :) Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hat! I have a similar one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You still look good and comfy though. I heard some people would sand the back of the shoes not too much, but just a little bit to kind of softened it up. I don't know or would get a cotton ball and put some alcohol and rub it on the back of the shoes where you mostly get your blisters or something. They said it would loosen it up a little bit. Not an expert, but you might want to try searching on Pinterest? :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa whoa whoa! you lived in winnipeg?! as in winnipeg, MB???!

    Also, at target's foot medicine section, they have a little jelly pad thing that goes on the back of your shoes, so your heels doesn't get cut! It's a life saver!

    ReplyDelete