white

white

12.29.2013

winter wonderland

photos by Sophia Cardona 

Ahoy from Canada! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was chill, spent mostly with my sister. This was our first Christmas away from home. We got invited to our friends’ for dinner and it was so nice to be included in their family festivities. And thanks to facetime we were still able to see all of our cute nieces and nephews and be with our family in a way.
It's so funny sometimes trying to take photos as a blogger because it's so cold outside. My sister and I tried taking photos yesterday but it was way too cold. You know when you have a shower and the water is so cold that you have to catch your breath? That's how I felt, haha. But we braved the cold and took photos anyway - the lighting is always best outside! Speaking of winter weather, my current obsession is cocoon coats. I love baggy silhouettes. It's so effortless and cool. Also, I'm loving a touch of sporty spice in my outfits. I didn't think I was much of a trendy person but I'm loving this one. I guess comfort is my game.

beanie: gifted from Aritzia
sweater: somewhere in my house
coat: thrifted
skirt: thrifted
boots: topshop





1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you again.
    It's so funny, the things we do for pretty outfit photos. But it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete