white

white

9.01.2011

top hat






I like outfits that are simple with an accent piece. Usually when I decide what I'm wearing I choose an accessory or item that I want to wear (such as this hat) and then base the rest of my outfit around it. I find that this technique helps me decide what to wear and gives me inspiration for my outfit of the day. Some days it's just hard to find out what to wear and you end up with a whole pile of clothes on your bed...which I'm sure we have all had.

How do you decide what you're going to wear?



F21 Hat Gift/Thrifted Button-up/? Skirt/Thrifted purse/Old Navy Shoes/Thrifted Belt



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nice comment!You loook so great,I think I'm gonna following you :) xx Tanja
    http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the SAME shoes ha ha ha! Love your style!
    Thanks for stopping by!!
    www.kitschbykat.blogspot.com
    xoxo, kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kat! Haha...awesome! Yeah I love these wedges..I wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! And you have very pretty hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit!!you look so cute here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!! Love those shoes.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was brave enough to wear hats outside the walls of my own home! It's fantastic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mostly just wake-up and decide what I think could work. I wish I had more hats in my one-hat collection! haha. I love this outfit, and your outfits in general.

    http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete