white

white

6.06.2014

s u m m e r


photos by Sophia Cardona 

bomber jacket: thrifted
jeans: h&m
nike shoes: aritzia
kanken backpack

Hey! I'm pretty pumped for the summer and have some fun plans! I want to try new things and see new places. I never grew up near mountains and they truly are breath taking. I'm planning to go hiking in the mountains, go cliff diving, and run a 5K marathon...all of which I have never really done before. I think trying new things makes life more exciting and enjoyable. I've already started a bucket list of other things I've never done and want to try, such as curling and belly dancing. ha.

What are your plans for the summer? Are you trying anything new?

4 comments:

  1. Loved this post and your style is awesome :) The thrifted jacket is really cool <3
    Hope you have an amazing weekend and I´d be very happy if you stop by my blog sometime as well! I´m happy for each and every comment!
    Take care! Lizzy from Fashion-BlaBla www.lizbeechwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mixed those patterns. Great pictures too!
    xo, Lauryn
    Ambiguously Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaizing look ;) so amaizing ;)

    ReplyDelete