white

white

3.25.2014

house coat



I have a current obsession with maxi cardigans and kimonos. I just love how it has that easy, care free vibe. I literally picked this one up from the robe section at the thrift store. ha. I don't know if I pulled off lounge wear for going out, but it's nice to throw over to stay warm and I love how it has pockets! Sometimes you got to be creative by looking in different sections of a store. For example, sometimes I like looking in the boys sections for tshirts or button ups, or the maternity section for flowy bohemian inspired tops and dresses.

 Have you tried shopping in other departments?

robe: thrifted
tshirt: american apparel
denim: old navy
booties: joe fresh
backpack: kanken from glam slam clothiers
shades: thrifted (borrowed from sister)



photos by Sophia Cardona

2 comments:

  1. I need to remind myself to look in other non-conspicuous aisles of a thrift store. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete