white

white

1.11.2013

inspiration for the new year

Happy 2013 ya'll! Are you a resolutions or goal setting type of person? I know resolutions can get looked over but I believe in continuous regular goal setting including resolutions. I think resolutions is a great time to reflect on ones self and see ways to improve and be pumped for the new year. Here are a few of my goals:

Grow closer to God through scripture study.
Eat more vegetables.
Go on more dates...even if I have to do the asking.
Start my own official zumba class.
Finally open my online shop...take two.

...and a few others not listed

Here is a talk that inspired me by Dieter F. Uchtdorf, one of the apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints. I love when he speaks and he is definitely one of my favorites. It is called "Of Regrets and Resolutions". One thing I found inspiring is that he shares three common regrets that people have in life.  If you haven't heard or read it I recommend taking the time to. Read here or view below.


What are your goals? Please share :)





6 comments:

  1. I listened to this talk yesterday! It's a good one. I'd have to say that my resolutions for this year are: 1. Expand blog 2. Be more organized in my home! 3. Spend less money on clothing... The latter may be the most difficult! Good luck with your goals! Ask them boys out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your own Zumba class? Hell yes! I adore Zumba. I have the DVDs but I've never done a live class.


    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll stick to all these resolutions!

    Have a lovely day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post~! Love the talk! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these comments!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. gotta love his talks! zumba zumba zumba!

    ReplyDelete