white

white

8.01.2012

cap and gown

Class of 2012, University of Manitoba

Yay! Feels so good to finally be done. I love learning and after all those stressful days I surprisingly miss it...sometimes. heh. Thank you family for all your support and to all my study buddies throughout the years. Couldn't have done it without you. Here's to a new chapter in my life. Wish me luck.

On another note...Melissa and Brittany are the JUNIEblake giveaway winners. Congrats! And thanks so much for everyone that entered!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And good luck in the real world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Wishing you success and happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sherri!! You look so beautiful!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on surviving university!! You look fabulous & so happy :)

    ReplyDelete