white

white

2.03.2012

STYLE FILE | Megan Phillips

Hey, meet Megan! She's another mormon fashion blogger that I came across. She's so cute and she got class. Check out her sweet blogster here!


NAME:Megan Phillips 
AGE: 20 
HOMETOWN: Draper, UT 
BLOG: Classy Confessions  
BLOGGING SINCE:  January 2010

How did you get interested in starting a fashion blog? I have always loved fashion. Throughout the past year I started to discover fashion blogs and I was hooked. Then I thought, hey I could do this! My friends and family encouraged me to start one so I did, and I love it! 
How would you describe your style? Classy and Preppy with a hint of trendy flair. 

What are some of your favourite fashion blogs? The Daybook and Kendi Everday
Since you’re a modest fashion blogger, what does modesty mean to you? Modesty has always been so important to me. Fashion is a way to express myself to others. I want people to respect me and know how much I respect myself. My body is a gift and I always try to take care of it, especially in the way I cover it. 

What are your favorite hobbies? Dancing, reading, and eating...Yes eating can be a hobby. 

What are your 3 closet essentials? Riding boots, a blazer, and a button up blouse...the essentials for a classy combo. 
If you could give one piece of style advice, what would it be?  Be yourself! Don't be afraid of what others might say or think. If you love it, rock it!
What is your motto? Be Classy. 
Tell us 3 random things about yourself… I'm a horrible singer, I have an over-indulgent cupcake obsession, and Gone With the Wind is my absolute favorite book. 


Thanks so much for coming over Megan!


4 comments:

  1. Love her look! I am also sooooo bad at singing, it's okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great little spotlight. So fun to meet more fashion bloggers. And I have to tell you, I LOVE the hot pink skirt that you are wearing in the picture below. I am a teacher so I wear skirts and slacks every day and I'm always looking for sometihng to spice it up just a bit and that's totally what I need! It is adorable!

    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to meet a new fashion blogger! And I love her look! She mixes neutrals like a pro!

    ReplyDelete