white

white

11.10.2011

stolen from my mom's closet


 
Blazer Mom's Closet/ H&M Tank Top/ Leggings Mom's Closet/ Zellers Wedges/ F21 Circle Ring/ Winners  Purse/ F21 Gold Watch
 
 

Yes...I admit. I do sift through my mom's trustee closet. I can't help it...she has so many vintage treasures. I found this floral blazer in the basement and thought I'd take it out for a spin. I wore this outfit to Institute class.

By the way these are my new favorite shoes. I've been looking for some kind of black wedge that are comfortable to wear and also help with my vert. I'm 5'1" and I've heard more than once from different people who realize and say, "You ARE really short".  Haha...I forget myself sometimes. Anyways, my good friend Latoya told me about these wedges that are from Zellers and they were on sale! I always love a good bargain. Thanks girl!  And guess what?! Word on the street is that all of our Zellers are going to turned into Target. I'm SO excited!


8 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!!! And I may just have to swing by a Zellers and get me a pair!!!
    This is a really cute outfit, I wish my Mom had some sweet clothes I could borrow!
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, don't you love getting free clothes? I love getting "hand-me-downs" from my sisters! It's the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously cannot get enough of this blog. I check it EVERYDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I LOVE everything about this outfit! The blazer is amazing, I wish I had your mom! LOVE the booties! Love your nails too, so cute!

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Makes me wish my mum had fun vintage stuff! I might have to check out my mother-in-law's closet!! Teehee! I also love your nails and your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love getting stuff from your mom's closet!?! I do. It's like having an extension of my own! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. K, can i shop in your mom's closet? Speaking of, %50 off at VV monday! Shall we go together?

    ReplyDelete