white

white

11.01.2011

an episode of minnie


 Value Village Headband and Dress/ Mom's Leggings/ Springs Shoes

{the Olsen pout..hah}
 Yo Gabba Gabba! My brother and sister-in-law. Sweet costume.
 

 
For halloween we had a potluck dinner with family and friends. We took out the little munchkins to trick or treat and it was so fun. They are only one and two years old and they were SO cute...I couldn't even handle it! It was my neices first time, so it was so fun to go with her. She's the lil pumpkin.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great Halloween! And your niece is super cute! I took my niece and nephews trick or treating last night too, and it was so much fun!
    And I love those Minnie Mouse ears :)
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...the olsen pout. So hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Your nieces are so adorable, and Halloween must have been really fun. I love your Halloween costume.
    Your comment was really lovely by the way. :)
    Hannah
    http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just HAVTA follow your blog. you are so sweet and the cutest minni i've ever seen. happy to be following your life<3
    p.s. you are really great for answering my questions... thanks a million<3

    ReplyDelete