white

white

10.15.2011

gold watch


I wanted to get a gold watch for a while and I finally found one! It's no Michael Kors, but hey it works for me (as in...it's a lot cheaper. ha).  I found this one at Forever 21 for 23 bones. I love it because it could stand alone and it could also be combined with layers of random bracelets. And the best compliment I've received was after walking out of an Institute of Religion class. This guy ran out after me and said "I just have to say...that's the most blingin' watch I've ever seen." Haha...awesome.


ps. I apologize for lack of fashion/outfit posts. I have been traveling a lot the past couple of weeks and it's been pretty busy. I just got back to my hometown Winnipeg. But I will get some up right away and I will fill you in on my travelling adventures!

9 comments:

  1. omgosh i wantttt!

    i bet that watch is going to sell out in a day..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is a HOT watch!
    daaanggg girl!

    don't forget to come enter my giveaway! It ends Tuesday (:

    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that watch is pretty blingin' lol :)
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous watch

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love that watch!!!and love your other braclets!!very eclectic and gorgeous!!I've done the 7 random facts!!Thanks again for picking me for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's super cute. I was actually checking the brand expecting to see Micheal Kors, so this is an excellent alternative. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing watch Sherri! A large gold masculine watch is such a (No pun intended) timeless, staple item! It really looks good and for such a reasonable price too!!

    Holly (@pickletreat)
    Http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete