white

white

9.26.2011

portraits


My sister took some portraits of me and my dad for a school assignment. She is an aspiring photographer and has a lot of good things going for her. She's awesome. See more of her photography at the foto shoebox. 

On a different note...I just received the 'Tell Me About Yourself' award by Hannah from Hannah's Fashion Blog. Thank you so much Hannah!



The Rules Are As Follows...
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Write 7 random facts about yourself. 
- Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers. 

Random facts about me...
1. I love Mexican food
2. Height 5'1"...yeah I'm pretty petite
3. I love to dance...I mostly do hip hop for now
4. I have two sisters and one brother...and yes I'm the bebe
5. Some of my nicknames are Sher, Sherri Lee, Custard, Sher Bear, Sherri Lou, Sherri Berry..
6. If I could go anywhere my first stop would be Hawaii...I love the culture and I want to try surfing!
7. I can make pretty sweet smoothies

Now, the 15 other bloggers I pass it on to... {this is a tough one}
9. C&C
Congrats ladies! 
xo Sherri




5 comments:

  1. Oh your sister is very talented! These are beautiful! :) and thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are great! You are so beautiful and your father has such deep eyes! You sister did a great job! :)))

    Kisses.

    http://pollysboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lady!! i'm so honored :) PS: these pictures are incredible. i'm checking our her other work right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry took me a while to get back!

    Beautiful pictures! Definitely following!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what gorgeous photos!!!your sister is so good!!I'm gonna check out her blog thoroughly once I have some time on hand.. Thanks for picking me the award. Thrilled to participate!!!

    ReplyDelete