white

white

9.17.2011

a day at the fair













My siblings and I went to the fair in a little town called Niverville. I love going the fair. We didn't end up going on any rides but it was just fun to walk around, eat tasty food, play games and look at the market. Oh So Lovely Vintage had their boutique set up in their cute little trailer. Everything was totally authentic and I loove vintage. I loved all their cute dresses and accessories. And it's super cool because they are from my home town Winnipeg! We ended the day with a full on concert and watched the fireworks. It was a day well spent :)

12 comments:

  1. How fun is this?! :D I'm pretty jealous right now. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Hello again!! Seriously loving your blog and style. I wanna do a guest feature swap with you. Let me know what you think.

    xoxo, kat

    www.kitscbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pics!

    Also, I have awarded you the 'Tell Me About Yourself Award'! Check my blog post about it for more info!

    xoxo,
    Hannah.
    http://hannahsfashionblogg.blogspot.com/2011/09/so-tell-me-about-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyful photos! ;) I like your blog. If you want, we can follow each other! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yours is a adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also....how do you get the Independent fashion blogger button?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! It looks all so colorful and like so much fun!

    First Fall Outfit… Velvet Details

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous pictures! Your blog is seriously adorable.

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks sherri for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you lucky ducky! I've been wanting to visit that oh so lovely little trailer so bad. how fun that you got to shop and meet them! and I just went to the fair here in Idaho as well, it was so fun. Don't you just love fairs?! thanks for your comment hun

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool! I'm so jealous though haha. I wish I was at a fair while it's still warm outside!

    ReplyDelete