white

white

8.20.2011

new girl in town




Urban Behaviour top/Thrifted pants/2nd hand headband/Thrifted jewelry/Joe Fresh moccasins 


Hi everyone!

Guess what?! I just finished my last final exam and now I'm graduating! I studied at the UofM and majored in nutrition. It feels so good to finally be done! So I decided to travel to Calgary, Alberta with my sister. I've never really lived anywhere else, so this will be a new experience for me. So far I'm liking it. They have a good group of YSA and new places to go shopping. It's kind of weird being the new person, but it's good to get out of my comfort zone and meet new people. I'm excited to see and experience more while I'm here. 

your girl,
sherri 

ps. Let me know if you have any suggestions of fun things to do or places to visit! Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. love this comfy and stylish look! want to invite you to check out my asos giveaway!have a nice day cutie La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shara! I will definitley check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pop of orange in your look!!!chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole outfit! So, so, so cute!
    UofM? What a small world, I'm from the great ole' state of Michigan. Only a fewish hours north of Ann Arbor.

    ReplyDelete