white

white

7.28.2011

farewell to friends


Walmart Sunnies/Top, Mother's closet/Joe Fresh Skirt/ Lululemon Bag/Thrifted Boots

I took some quick shots before heading out to a missionary farewell at church. I tucked in an oversized shirt from my mother's closet into a black pencil skirt. I thought it was kind of kimono inspired and I always like tucking in something loose into something more fitted because it is more flattering...lol. You will see that I wear a lot of clothes from my mom's closet. She has kept clothes since the 80's, so you can imagine how fun it would be to look through.  

Missionaries that serve for our church serve their missions from one and a half to two years and most of them are from a another country. It sure is hard to say goodbye to friends you have grown to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment